Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thing 21

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Wow! Animoto is such a neat little site. Making my video was very easy and I had a great time experimenting with the songs and pictures. I didn't have a lot of pictures uploaded to Flickr yet, so I just took some from my computer. Once I add all my pictures to Flickr, this will be a piece of cake! I decided to make a video about my husband's last deployment and his homecoming. It popped into my head as soon as I started reading about Animoto, so I just went with my gut. It turned out really great (although I guess I do have a biased opinion). I think that it would be wonderful for students to use this site to create videos for a project or even just to experiment. I would use this to make classroom videos for my web page. It would be neat for parents to see pictures of their children and the activities that we are doing at school. For example, if we went on a field trip, I could make a video of that and post it for parents to see (with permission of course). It's quick and easy to use, which makes it all the better in my opinion. This is just another tool that I'm going add to my box of knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment